Soursop or its scientific name, Annona Muricata is known as a miracle tree. Various benefits and advantages starting from the leaves to its roots. All our leaves are top quality and dried professionally. The leaves are wrapped in small bags and then vacuum sealed to keep the potency at it’s highest.
Soursop puree (fruit extract) by rosyam.com:
- Frozen soursop fruit pulp – 100% natural.
- No preservatives. No sugar added. Just pure fruit pulp packed with care.
- All our fruits are hand grown and nurtured. We carefully remove the skin, extract the non edible core and place the entire fruit WITHOUT the seeds inside the container.
- Soursop originates from our field in Lanchang, Pahang, has a delectable flavour. It is high in carbohydrates and considerable amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, potassium and dietary fibre. It has been known to contain potential curing benefits. Also, considered as “Antioxidant Super Food”.
- Shelf life is approximately 12 months from date of purchase.
Properties and benefits from this fruit and its leaves gives such a huge effects and impacts to anti-tumor and cancer. Its treatment are 10 times stronger than chemotherapy. It also rich in carbohydrates which is very important for the source of energy for our body.
Recommended for people with:
- High blood pressure
How to Prepare
Product has to be kept frozen. Each portion will make a 400ml juice or smoothie. You can also eat it as an ice block, use it as a cooking ingredient, making smoothies and milkshakes or you can choose to just eat it like that.
All our leaves are top quality and dried professionally. The leaves are wrapped in small bags and then vacuum sealed to keep the potency at it’s highest.
WARNINGS: Soursop may be unsuitable for pregnant women, those with low blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, liver or kidney disease.